Cubicle Office Furniture is a new benchmark in healthcare seating. The bariatric guest low-back two-seater with open arms is full-featured with great looks and quite possibly the most extensive offering of its kind for both acute care and long term care applications. As the name implies, Cubicle Office Furniture is a first for both caregivers and specifiers.
- This collection adds a systematic look to any facility by offering over 40 versatile models that extend from patient rooms to waiting areas, to dining rooms to treatment centers and bariatric applications
- The bariatric low back two-seater with open arms or without center arms, ensure a perfect configuration, no matter the size of the space
- The pleasant look solid hardwood frame with die-cast zinc connectors and metal to metal fastening for unparalleled strength and durability
- Dining, Guest, Patient, and Lounge units include metal mesh seat deck providing superior comfort and hygiene
- Contoured back with built-in lumbar support provides comfort and support
- Wallsaver legs offer first contact to protect walls and chair back
- Armcaps are available in solid wood or self-skinned urethane
- Replaceable seat covers and replaceable and/or removable seat cushions
- Easy grip forward extending arm cap on models with arms, to assist getting in and out of the chair safely
- Seamless waterfall front and clean out between and around the seat and back cushions on all models
- Armcaps are securely fastened with metal to metal connectors which allow for field replacement if required
- Seat and back are made from 3.5″ Ultracell foam for added comfort
Dimensions: W45 x D27 x H33 IN.