Our bariatric beating dining room low back armchair with open arms is a new benchmark in healthcare seating. Full-featured with great looks and quite possibly the most extensive offering of its kind for both acute care and long term care applications. As the name implies, Primacare is a first for both caregivers and specifiers.
- This collection adds a uniform look to any facility by offering over 40 versatile models that extend from patient rooms to waiting areas, to dining rooms to treatment centers and bariatric applications
- Single to five-seater styles with or without center arms, ensure a perfect configuration, no matter the size of the space
- Warm look solid hardwood frame with die-cast zinc connectors and metal to metal fastening for unparalleled strength and durability
- Dining, Guest, Patient, and Lounge units include metal mesh seat deck providing superior comfort and hygiene
- Contoured back with built-in lumbar support provides comfort and support
- Wallsaver legs offer first contact to protect walls and chair back
- Armcaps are available in solid wood or self-skinned urethane
- Replaceable seat covers and replaceable and/or removable seat cushions
- Easy grip forward extending armcap on models with arms, to assist getting in and out of the chair safely
- Seamless waterfall front and clean out between and around the seat and back cushions on all models
- Armcaps are securely fastened with metal to metal connectors which allow for field replacement if required
- Seat and back are made from 3.5″ Ultracell foam for added comfort
Dimensions: W23 x D23 x H34.5 IN.