Cubicle Office Furniture is a new benchmark in healthcare seating. The bariatric low back four-seater with closed-center arms Fully-features with great looks and quite possibly the most extensive offering of its kind for both acute care and long term care applications. As the name suggests, Cubicle Office Furniture is a first for carers and specifications alike.
- This collection adds a systematic look to any facility by offering more than 40 versatile models ranging from patient rooms to waiting areas, to dining rooms to treatment centers and bariatric applications
- The bariatric guest low back four-seater with or without center arms, ensuring perfect configuration, regardless of the size of the space
- Warm look solid hardwood frame with die-cast zinc connectors and metal to metal fastening for unprecedented strength and durability
- Dining, Guest, Patient, and Lounge units feature metal mesh seat decks that offer superior comfort and hygiene
- The bariatric guest low back four-seater with closed-center arms contoured back with built-in lumbar support offers comfort and support
- Wallsaver legs offer first contact to protect walls and chair back
- Arm caps are available in solid wood or self-skinned urethane
- The bariatric guest low back four-seater with closed-center arms has replaceable seat covers with exchangeable and/or removable seat cushions
- Easy grip forward extending arm cap on models with arms, to help to get in and out of the chair safely
- Seamless waterfall front and clean out between and around the seat and back cushions on all models
- Arm caps are securely fastened with metal to metal connectors which allow for field replacement if necessary
- Seat and back are made from 3.5″ Ultracell foam for added comfort
Dimensions: W93 x D27 x H33 IN.