One of the leading discoveries of the modern age is modular office cubicles that have given a new look to workspaces. Cubicles are holding the major spot in terms of yearly sales figures for the office furniture industry and it counts for nearly $3 billion in sales every year.
Buying Modular Office Cubicles Can Be Intimidating For Anyone.
Resources, space, layout, pre-owned versus new, delivery and installation, worker function, numbers of cubicles, selecting cubicles that help your office look great, comfortable and ergonomic. It’s enough sometimes to have you want to toss all those spreadsheets against the wall!
9 Tips For Shopping Modular Office Cubicles
1. Know The Cubicle Size – While this may seem like a hairsplitting question, it does fit in with two other factors: Office space and number of cubicles to buy. Cubicles made for different job functions will be of different sizes. For example, call center cubicles are around five feet by five feet. Cubicles held by executive partners, supervisors, and information technology representatives may be much bigger – eight feet by ten feet.
2. Knowing Your Space – Here is where knowing the square footage of your office influences the cubicle size issue. You’re not going to be arranging cubicles in, willy-nilly. Alternatively, you and an office specialist will be designing a template of your office so you can both figure out how many of each kind of cubicle you’ll be getting. Of course, that number will match up with how many workers you have.
3. Buying Used Can Limit Selection – When companies sell their used cubicles to office furniture shops, those stores quickly renovate the cubicles. Just as soon as they come in, those cubicles are chosen by one or more companies. This means you need to know just what you require and choose quickly if you are buying used.
4. Determine Job Functions And Employee Numbers – Know, right down to the person, how many cubicles you’ll be purchasing. Along with this job, determine just what each worker does in their job. From accounting and accounting to web design, data entry, making/receiving telephone calls and administration, each job role asks that your workers handle specific duties. For this, they need enough, but not too much space in their office cubicles.
5. Will New Cubicles Be Delivered And Installed? – Yes, they will. Delivery and installation will be given as an extra service, which may also need additional money. Of course, you can hire freelance firms to move and install your new cubicle workstations.
6. Ensure Worker Productivity – Now that you have a view of what each worker does in their job, you’re ready to pick the right cubicles for them. They will have the room they require. They will also have desktop at the right height for them. If your staff like to change between standing and sitting, this may be an alternative.
7. Employee Needs And The Right Look – Cubicle styles aren’t always the same. You’ll need to select colors that match with your brand. Think about more than your brand, though. If you prefer corresponding colors they need to support your brand.
8. Remember Both Ergonomics And Comfort – You and your team members sit for long stretches in your office cubicles. You want to be comfortable all day long, so your modular office cubicles should be comfortable. Are you (or your workers) left-handed? This is a vital question, so don’t neglect it.
9. Don’t Forget Other Accessories – It’s not only the cubicles you’ll be buying. You’ll also need privacy screens, cubicle walls, panels, and hardware. You may also be replacing desks, office chairs, filing cabinets, and floor mats.
Call us at Cubicle Office Furniture Store (COFS) to start your search. Find the cubicles you need at COFS when it’s time to buy.
Modular Office Cubicles For Sale – Free Quote 832-799-9942